View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017, 11:56 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hrognak

I used him in our most recent tournament (Delta+) playing: Blade Gruts x5, Tornak, Nerak, Ornak, and Hrognak (drop 2 gruts).

I played using Ornak to move Tornak and Nerak Round 1 Turn 1, then using the Gruts to move Hrognak or Ornak himself the rest of the time, with occasion turns for Tornak and Nerak as needed.

He was key in my first game on The Hotways or the Highways where the highway was clogged by Orcs and Death Knights and both of us were really unwilling to use the lava to flank. However, Hrognak, the only ranged figure on the board was able to get on and off of the lava to take pot shots at the likes of Air Elementals, Dumetef Guards, Skull Demon, and Raelin. He landed a key shot on Raelin when he had Height and Unique Attack +1 and rolled 4/4 skulls and Raelin whiffed.

He also landed a key wound on the Venoc Warlord, allowing the Gruts to kill the Viper, who had the Healing Potion and would've healed next turn otherwise.

His bonus was pretty useful, allowing me to grab Wound on Mayberry in Game 5 in just a single move, and just get the Gruts out even faster.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!