Thread: Rum and Bones
View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2017, 11:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rum and Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll be sure to keep you updates. Sadly I still have not had a chance to play the new rules yet. My gaming group seems to have lost its steam of late. Suddenly everyone has scheduling issues and other interests. It goes in cycles like that for us.
You will like it when you do get a chance, my brothers and one brother in law along with myself can't wait for the tidal wave of options coming. I couldn't tell you which faction of the new core box is better. I've played both about evenly and won and lost with either or. They are spot on with theme though. The spanish with their greed for gold is awesome. I didn't realize the extent of it until my brother bribed three huge groups of my crew so none of them could attack that turn. It was both awful and beautiful at the same time. I've seen the deep lords just smash people and get lucky and not face the wrath of the kraken for all the kraken pool points they rack up and I've seen it the other way too, where the turtle swashbuckler racked up so many it cost him the game. Way cool. I can't wait to use all my old factions with the new rules too.