View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2015, 07:53 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!
Re: Final predictions for The Force Awakens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
In the previous EU, Luke's wife Mara is still very much alive and they only had a single child, Ben, who to the best of my recollection is a goody two shoes.
Erm, you didn't read Legacy of the Force, did you?
Heh - no - I made it part way through the Dark Nest trilogy before I realized I hadn't read a book taking place in the timeline after Chewie's death that I actually liked. I looked it up, though and bummer... I guess I'm glad I stopped when I did. Sounds like absolute dreck.

~Aldin, wondering if dreck is an actual word now that Chrome's spell check is flagging it (...yep! Thanks Merriam-Webster Online!)
I did like it, though. Gripping story. Caedus was cool and twisted. It was just really dark. They killed lots of important characters, and I actually stopped reading after it. It just felt so final to me that it was a good place to stop (Hard to keep up without the movies to look forward to at that time, too).

Some of the deaths were tough, but good stories don't shy away from changing the status quo. (Stupid Marvel and DC )