View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:48 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Comics: what are you currently reading?

I'm on the Green Lantern boat right now. I loved Sinestro Corps War and got Agent Orange and War of the Green Lanterns (both were good). Rage of the Red Lanterns, now that was fantastic. Sinestro is painted as such a convincing character and delightful villain.

I'm hoping to get Blackest Night for my birthday, although DC packaged it weird in the graphic novels. After reading that I'll go backwards in time and pick up Geoff Johns earlier reads. I haven't tried any Marvel graphic novels, so I might look into that too. I don't know too much of the Marvel universe outside of the movies. I'll stick to the Walking Dead tv series; those collections are a bit pricy (though the price per page is quite good) and I'd rather spend my reading money elsewhere.