View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Myrddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Nice to have another Valiant figure with a SA (though, with a 4th army, it's unlikely that he will get to use MS).
That was intentional. Not like the 4th need any help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Myrddin prevents any horrible rolls from betraying your army, and can even boost Braxas if need be. Kelda heals everybody up when they need it.
Veg, Myrddin cannot effect Braxas' rolls...Mystic Sacrifice only works for Small, Medium and Large figures.
And that was intentional too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I'd think that DED gets the biggest boost from him and probably tilts him closest to being "broken". It makes the odds of a huge game changing kill a lot greater.
Which he needs since he is a D figure.
As was that.

Here's where you reap the benefits of units designed by (fairly small, but very diverse) committee. There are disadvantages too, of course (the lengthy process being one), but the fact that all that shite has already been considered (and debated to death) is a big plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V