View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2011, 06:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!
Re: Customs using Master Set Figures (RotV, SotM, BftU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
Okay i'll just post them directly here.

deathwalker 9000 Ver. 2.0
Spoiler Alert!

marro commander
Spoiler Alert!

valhalla zombies
I will add the first two, but what figures are the zombies made from? If they are modded or mixed from various units, reread the opening post of this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Also any cards that are made from significantly modded figures will not be posted as this list if for those who want cards to use for their units as is and painting or other slight modifications should be optional for visual effect and not be required for playability.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
This is a great idea! Perhaps make it "Alternate Cards for Official Figures"?
But that is not the exact idea of this thread. If it were Competitive Unit Congress or other slightly tweaked versions than yeah, but the idea is that someone could come up with a custom unit with unique powers but instead of making people find or make a custom figure, they can just use their extras/duplicates uniques and at most paint or mark them. It does limit availability in terms of theme if you wanted to make something original, but the idea is if you like customs but are cheap, here are some options. In the future I may open this up to customs from any unique hero or squad (not just master sets) as this opens up more possibilities, but it is just a lot of work to search for and compile all them (if anyone wants to do the legwork I will update in the first post ).

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 11th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.