View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Secret Santa 2015!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Should we make a new thread for "Secret Santa 2020"? Post some instructions/"rules" and timeline in the OP and then let people "sign up".
Thanks a great idea!

How's this?

"It's that time of year again! If you want to be part of this year's Secret Santa, sent me a PM. In the PM, tell me at least three things you would like to receive, with a $25 limit on each (not counting tax and shipping). On Dec 15, I will close the contest so people have enough time to buy and ship out their gifts in time for the holiday. You will be randomly assigned a recipient.
Thanks for participating!

-TW"