View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
So, if you have 3 markers, you attack once and roll 1 die, removing a marker for a skull.
You then attack again and roll 2 dice.
You would only be able to attack a third time if you have not rolled any skulls(0/3) to remove a marker and then roll 3 dice.

Do I got that right?
When I first read it I thought it was a single roll after all the attacks have been resolved, but as I'm reading it again, it does seem to imply your interpretation is the correct one.

If it's meant to be a single roll at the end, I like it. If it's meant to be a roll for each attack, I think it feels clunky, and would look into ways to use the result of the attack roll to determine whether a token is removed or not.
It's meant to be a single roll at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
See, I don't buy the idea of a Squirrel being 3 Attack dice. That's stronger than most humans, on par with a handgun. Even a single die feels a bit much, but that's sort of our baseline.
I was assuming that each marker = more than one Squirrel and that it was vaguely abstracted.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================