View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:37 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac97@gmail.com View Post
Hello I’m happy to be aboard! Can I get a answer to a question? I was playing last night and a friend and I were in a dispute over who got 3rd or who got the dreaded 4th place! I killed his last character. He was out and then I was immediately killed the next turn (turn 2). Did I get 3rd or did we tie for 3rd since we both died in the same round? Thanks and I’m happy to join!

[]
I don't think there are any official rules governing who comes in third or fourth place, but if he died before you, it sounds like you should be in third place. For games that are a race to accomplish something (like first person to 20 points), it makes sense to do ties if you both achieve it on the same turn number. But for Heroscape, I don't really view turn numbers as that important. The object of the game is to survive longer than the other players, not to survive the most number of turns. Even if it were the latter, you lasted one more turn than your opponent, so I think it's fair to say that you were in third.