View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2019, 10:51 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 33 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 1

I was able to get the win over Chris this morning.

I led Marro Warriors and they were able to kill half of the Romans and put 2 hits on MBS (1 via LEA) before they were completely engaged. (MBS killed a pair of them at range, although I cloned one back)

While the Marros were engaging everything I sent out the mezzos who killed MBS and a few Romans before Forgehammer arrived.

Forge killed on each attack on the Mezzos, but they did manage a few hit before the last 4 Romans arrived.

Mezzos attack of 5 hit against the Romans everytime though and while they killed all the exos and 2 of the Mezzos for good, all the romans were gone.

Finn and the Knights swarmed Forgehammer and killed him, leaving a battle at Wannok with Ne-Gok. He got a pair of mindshackle attempts against Finn and killed a Knight, but fell to 5 attack Knights.

I had a 3 life Raelin, 2 life Finn, 2 Mezzos, 2 Knights, 1 Marro left. gg Chris