View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:36 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I like the look of Sea Arch a lot. Since I'm at work and I can't DL it, I'll just ask..

Is the only reason RttFF is needed is the 5-hex bridge piece, or are the road tiles used under all of that high ground? I ask because it might make a nice map to use in my up-coming tourney (without the Gerda glyph on high ground - that scares me).
Yeah, there are more road tiles underneath (all eight single hexes and one double). I liked the idea, because then you could split a RttFF set to build this map, and another like Mole Hills (correct me if I'm wrong in the thought that it only requires trees).

The whole idea behind the defense glyph being where it is is to tempt people to be more likely to bother to get it, as there's even higher ground near it, and the glyph can be easily shot. However, I'll admit that's mostly theory; I haven't tested it a whole lot. If you play it, let me know how it goes, and I'll edit it accordingly (maybe throw in a tree by it).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19