View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Rep., internet maturity, politeness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
To keep this on topic, the funniest thing I see is when perfectly educated and fluent people suddenly drink stupid juice when typing on the Internet. I'm not poking at anybody here, mind you. That seems a bit immature.

"realy nobody cares if u cant tipe good on teh internet it isnt grammer class. your a jerk if u get mad at ppl who cant tipe omg"
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think those people are educated and fluent in real life? None of the educated and well spoken people I know in real life write like that, even when sending cellphone text messages.

If he was speaking about a member from the Gencon threads, I think I asked him that question directly. "Why should we believe you DO know how to type?" or something to that effect. I have lost my patience for new posters like the ones at the end of Migraine's post. I feel I am slowly slipping to the ways of Cavalier and Onacara. Oh well, that's life. Busy busy busy.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...