View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Adding to what I said earlier, I was playing the final round of a tourney. My causin, John, was playing a Q9/Krug mix and I was playing my undifeated Viper team (10-0 right now!).

John's team:

Krug 120
Q9 180
Me-Burq-Sa 50
Marro Warriors 50

My team:

Venoc Warlord 120
Theracus 40
Aubrien Archers 70
Vencoc Vipers 40
Armoc Vipers x2 130

I won! It was a GREAT game.
Dang What is it about your army that kicks @$$? Do you have some ultimate, unbeatable strategy and god mode rolling?
Well, I am really good at rolling frenzy, and the VW helps a lot. Like one time, I took out syvarris, 1 AE, and 4 Macdirk warriors just using the venocs against my brother. My team also has rediculous movement from the Venoc Warlord to make the venocs have 9 move, and theracus (with flying!), and the others all (besides the AA - 5) have 7 move.

I also beat John using (him) a team I built for him: Q9 180, Blastatrons 60, and Gladiatrons x2 160. And that was also a tournament final round.

Yup, my teams pretty awesome and at 10-0. But you guys could probably beat me.