View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I have come to feel that the custom community has become too enamored with making powers that match the miniature, much more so than the ODs. That said, Spiked Shield is an interesting power.
Yeah, I think that's true. Part of that may be the fact that our design process often goes from sculpt to card instead of the other way around.

Quote:
Something about Tribal Desperation seems off to me. I can't really place it, though. Maybe just the name?
It is a bit of an odd name. I designed this guy as a foil to Zogross in a lot of ways. Attack oriented rather than defense oriented. The powers encourage the opponents to attack Exorrin while they can't attack Zogross, but with penalties for doing so in both cases.

I named it "Tribal ___" in reference to that. Not sure if there's a better noun at the end there.

Quote:
The overall design is pretty neat. Despite the low defense, he has pretty good survivability and even defender aspects, and fits well with the Greenscales.
Thanks for the kind words (and the critiques).