View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2018, 09:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Arsenal (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I only wonder if he should really be a 190 point guy or not. Oliver is only 150, Hawkeye is 150 or 160, the first Batman was 200, he's just a well trained regular human right? Did he really surpass Oliver by that much and get that close to Batman levels?

When I lobbied for the minus defense option I was thinking just a flat -1 since it's automatic. Oliver's skill shot only gets him a -2 (or better) 50% of the time. Since Roy doesn't need to roll the d20, he just gets the power whenever he needs it, I'd bring in down to -1.
I think he has a point. Right now I think I'd use -2 defense every time I'm in range.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.