View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:18 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
No worries! Honestly missed the reference though, has to have been 20 years since I’ve seen Short Circuit. How did it hold up?
Better than I expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Short Circuit is a classic movie but the whole ‘fake Indian guy’ thing is rough.
Yeah that was rough...my son however oblivious to how bad it was thought he was the best character. He laughed a lot.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.