View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2021, 11:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Green Goblin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Very solid design that most likely doesn't see as much action as other cards only due to synergy hook armies being so popular to build. Really interesting design too in that he can make both a SA and a normal attack in the same turn, on two different targets. That kind of flexibility is really nice for a player who focuses on pure offense to win games. Then he's also got a great defensive power. I've had a ton of fun with him playing on building heavy maps where he can move around the board terrorizing those on the ground without ever being on the ground himself. Starting to think we should revamp the scoring to a 10 point scale or we'll just end up with a ton of perfect 4.0 scored cards. He's near the top of the 4 star pile for me.
Whoa what?!? How's that?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.