View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2021, 12:15 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Did we ever get the Vacancy filled for Utah Scott's position?

my buddy @podunksarmy may be interested in driving down with me
Yes, sorry. I forgot to update the OP. Stripe X (Leafy's roomie) will be taking his spot.
... I guess now would be a bad time to mention that I thought I had his spot? Looking back at the post, I guess my response was more vague. Ah well. There's still a chance I'd have to cancel anyway....
Oh man, sorry! Yeah there was a bit of discussion in the private chat that I neglected to bring to the public. In fact, I meant to because I saw your post and you are technically higher on the list, so I was meaning to ask to see how sure you were on it.

I'm really sorry for the lack of communication. Is it looking like you would be able to make it?
So here's what the deal is: I get my second dose of the Moderna vaccine tomorrow and it seems like most of the people I've known who have gotten it have felt fairly sick for a few days after getting it. Maybe that's a lame reason for being unsure... But I'd rather not come play if I'm feeling terrible and somebody else can take the spot. Obviously I won't be contagious or anything.

So that's where I stand right now. In every other way I'm able to come, I'm just not sure how I'll react to the booster shot - though even if I do react, there probably a good chance I'll be over it by Saturday. So, I do think I could make it, I'm just not 100%.

If you've already told the other guy he can take the spot, then you should probably move forward with that.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog