View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2019, 02:28 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: In reply to a “C3V Market”

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Just a quick note: $40 for Omegacron ain’t gonna sell anytime soon. There’s dirt cheap and selling at cost and then there’s charging a tank of gas for a piece of plastic.
Well the same could be said for official Heroscape classic units like Wo-Sa-Ga , Zelrig, etc. Very pricey for one figure much less the entire box. That's supply and demand unfortunately. I will say that our 3D printing community is working on getting everything scanned including C3V/SOV and as the wave of the future printing proxies out will be something that can be done much cheaper than the real thing. However that cannot be done as a business either due to copyright concerns.
And we see how often those guys move.
True, however finding the MAR-2C3-A 'Vindication' Marauder IIC isn't as hard, plenty for sale for $20 or less. For the guy on eBay trying to sell one rebased with a card well I say good luck. I don't know anyone buying...

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!