View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2019, 12:55 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SOV/C3V Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Are you offering to do these, SuperSamyon? I'm sure lots of people would appreciate that.
It's probably too early to do anything at the moment since @Dad_Scaper is just asking for ideas. I do believe that in order for an initiative like this to work though, it would need to be administered by a full member of the C3V since a lot the setup and marketing will be beholden to their release schedule. It will also give more legitimacy to the project since 3rd party vendors are often looked down upon. That's why I didn't suggest AllThingsHeroscape because even though I like their service, many people just do not like their business model or the fact that someone else is making money off of our small community.

In my opinion, option 1 and 3 could only be accomplished by someone who was willing to make a small but nonetheless sizeable investment. Some people expressed interest in doing that so hopefully those ideas that I presented can be one of many that others share to help them get started.

@capsocrates great point. It really is challenging to find the right balance in regards to pricing.

BTW- I want to be clear that I'm not saying setting up a store front is a must do, just offering some thoughts since DS got me thinking last night. In fact, I'll add that because of that it got my mind racing before I fell asleep which is never a good thing lol!