View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2007, 12:06 PM

ArchonShiva has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I don't knowif this is a good idea. It seems like encouraging the people who made the fake to do it again. If they get rewarded for it why not do it again.
P.S.
Why are the vipers purple on that card?
As far as I'm concerned, if this encourages truth to create occasional hoaxes on his own website, I really don't see anything wrong with it. I'm of the ones that found this really cool anyway, but I mean, truth owns Heroscapers.com, for cryin' out loud!

Besides, I don't think listing World War II as one of the most significant events of the previous century is going to encourage Germany to take on the world again.

And April 1st is only two weeks away. It'd be great to get a yearly hoax on the front page -- many websites, and some very serious magazines actually do this, and it's considered fair.

nether: according to the guidelines, you can't vote until it's been a week. I don't think there's anything wrong with saying right away what your vote is pretty much certainly going to be, but it won't be counted unless you re-vote after it's been a week. The intent, as far as I understand it, is that you can't vote yes (or no) on a custom the first day and disappear, missing out on important discussion that shoyuld have affected your decision.

By respect for your fellow posters, please refrain from gratuitous use of the terms "******", "****", "****", "*****", "***", "****", "***", "******", "******" and "GenCon exclusive".