View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2012, 11:47 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Battles of Star Wars Scape (BoSS)

Definitely need a Mustafar lava map for Ep 3.

Cloud City could be a cool scenario...something like "Escape from Cloud City." A Dagobah swamp setting should be easy to pull off.

Also a Death Star Throne Room for Ep. 6

I think trying to do HeroSkype with these is probably too much to bite off right now. Let's get a few maps created and reviewed first. I have not followed the map design process that some of the map design groups use. Fi Skirata, could you look into the process for some of the other map groups like C3G, BoV...I'm sure there are more...and see what their process involves? Then suggest ways that we could improve and document the current proposed process.

Last edited by Porkins; January 10th, 2012 at 11:53 AM.