View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2011, 02:43 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: May 2 Anniversary Countdown, celebration suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I still think people here are jumping the gun on customs. It has only been what 2 months since the last new release? At least wait till NHSD and see if there is any new or changed news about Heroscape licensing. I may be in the minority on this but the majority isn't always right. Even if the nay-sayers (which seem to be the majority) are correct and there will never be any more official Heroscape, it is still too early to start making "official" customs. I do not support the project as it is. It may change next year.
Wake up, man! Heroscape is dead! DEAD! They're all dead, I tell you! We're the only ones left! Oh God, what will we do? What CAN we do?? How will we survive? What will we eat? Where will we go? How will we ever move on??

I was a nay-sayer once. Man, cowboys are heavy.