View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2014, 12:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Better tactics than SHIELD Agents?
Not better, different. Shield Agents have the kill box which is far superior and can then move up a hero Agent figure using covering fire.
Plus you could argue that being able to split a squad and have say 5 Agents is not properly balanced since the 2 extra Agents are more than 2/3 of an increase in cost over the first squad due to the easier ability to set up the kill box with more options.

1 squad + 2/3 of a squad does not equal 1 2/3 the point cost but probably closer to the full 2 squad cost than 1 2/3. But that's just the engineer in me thinking about numbers.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.