View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2020, 11:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Detective Montoya - Final Editing

Only one I think needs tweaks. I might also rename it, since it's not just Criminals involved, but I can't think of a good synonym as-is.

CRIMINAL NEGOTIATION
Instead of attacking with Detective Montoya, you may choose a Unique Hero within 5 clear sight spaces that is a Crime Lord or Criminal. Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the chosen Hero's Army Card. Criminal Negotiation cannot be used against figures with the Insane personality and can only be used once per round.

Can Negotiation be used in place of her free attack with Police Backup? As-is I think it can.