View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2020, 09:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] HONORED SOUL-GUIDES (Lantern Geists) - Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I'm with caps, I really want to test the current version and only move to yours (which I think is a good second choice) if we really need to.

The core of the problem is using the revival to "move" the Soul to another card, is that right?
That’s one problem. Using them with Krug-like units will also be an issue, but then you also have Deathwalker 9000 who is a headache to kill (statistically), Deathwalker 7000 who’s self-destruct could really be unfun (and who is also hard to kill), Raelin 1, who is also unfun. And I’m sure I’ll be able to find more.

And that’s not even considering what could still be designed. After 2 tests, I am not proposing we wheel back to design, just that we proceed with caution.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.