View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

What a keen eye you have there, lefton4ya. Yes, I've been around again, reading, not posting. It's getting close to where I can get back to my projects; the kept-getting-extended-couple-year-long work issue has resolved and I'm getting ducks back in a row now.

To answer the question directly, there will be a web system you can use that will handle most of the process of making the cards, but there will also be SVGs you can download and play around with. Given those, it should be easy for someone to port it to MSE.

One other quick note. The "range" icon is the one that gave us the most trouble in the past. This break has given me what might be the obvious solution--just show some hexes as the icon to indicate range, or some sort otherwise hexagonal-themed icon. Not this, but here's a random web search image just to clarify:

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK