View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I just pulled this out of my behind. The thematics may be off, as I've never seen Star Wars, but from my basic knowlage of it, this should be about right. Force Mastery is a homage/rip-off of Gift of Magic.

If the text is a bit small, here's a transcript:

FORCE MASTERY 4
Darth Vader starts the game with 4 Force Counters on this card. At the beginning of each round, place another Force Counter on this card, to a maximum of 6.

FORCE LEAP
Instead of their normal move, Darth Vader may remove 1 Force Counter from this card and Force Leap. Stealth Leap has a move of 6. When counting spaces for Darth Vaderís leaping movement, ignore elevations. Vader may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Vader may not leap more than 16 levels up or down in a single leap. If Darth Vader is engaged when he starts to leap, he does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FORCE CHOKE
Instead of attacking, Darth Vader may remove 2 Force Counters from this card. Choose a Small or Medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Darth Vader. If the chosen figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. If the chosen figure is a Hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 18 or higher, destroy the chosen hero.