View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The book of Granite Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
Has there been an official ruling on this?
Not yet, though I'd bet my Wave 10 order that you can't.

Paging Rules Team... "You have no power here, killercactus the Grey!"
Have you guys looked at Sgt Drake's history and FAQ? He's been Grappling for years now. Has this come up before?
I did look in RotV Drake's Book, but didn't see anything there addressing this issue. I searched and didn't see anything that jumped out at me. Though admittedly I didn't look in the FAQ....

I don't really see the need for clarification here, though. Both Drake and the GG's say they can move 1 space. Moving onto heavy snow/slippery ice counts as 2 movement spaces. I think it's pretty clear.
And now you know why it wasn't in Drakes FAQ. Because he can't do it.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell