View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Discussion Thread (Comics Customs Creators Guild)

I thought I felt the sweat drip down my brow when he asked the question. "If" there was tiebreaker. Now why would he want me to answer that prior to an actual tie unless he was trying to get me to tip my hand.

I raised my sleeve to wipe what I thought was sweat. Lucky me, I didn't even notice the bird over head but aparently he noticed me.

On a tiebreaker today... I would vote "No". I hate to waiver but my fellow Hero Support member Balantai makes one solid argument. Magneto may be an issue... give me some serious candidates and I may reconsider the position. And throw in some pork if you really want my vote. But keep the swine flu to yourself.