View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Consistency and going beyond NM24

As I slipped into the building I immediately made my way over to the Guild office. The door was locked but those internal doors are flimsy with locks that my sister, if I had one, could bust just by leaning on it.

The lights were out so I left them that way. No sense in waking any of the sleeping guards just so I'd have to end up killing them. I wasn't in the mood. Besides, desk, 2 chairs, small bookcase, it wasn't too difficult to navigate without my eyes.

I flipped on the zippo when I was at the desk and grabbed the piece of paper on top. "Count Vertigo?" I said to myself.

I guess I can live with it but don't expect the younger generation with their pants hanging off halfway down the back of their thighs to even give him a second look. How do they walk like that anyway.

Well, I thought it was time I dropped a little message for these amateurs, a message that would hopefully smarten them up. So I scrambled for a pen and went to work. It was a long note, but hopefully these thugs knew how to read past the 4th grade level.

Forget the Count, I'd put a bullet between his eyes before you even finish the card. If you want balance and obscurity, I'll toss this one out there for you. Think about, "Black Adam". With the Kryptonian boyscout in the game, the old rip off, Captain Marvel, makes no sense for a while. However, a Captain Marvel look-a-like will have enough recognizable features to wow the fans and at the same time give the bad guys some real power. Don't worry about actually rivalries, even the pros matched Iron Man with Doom.

I then broke the pen just for flavor and let the ink run on the paper like spilled blood. On the way out, I simply shook my head, "Amateurs."

Last edited by Matt Helm; April 27th, 2009 at 12:14 PM.