View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Consistency and going beyond NM24

"Is that a hand in the back row of the peanut gallery? Ah, yes Mr. Helm (whispers in the back... who let that guy in?), did you have something to add?"

"Don't mind me, I'm just a senseless old man at this point, a relic from the cold war," I stated with a grin, "but back in the good old days, we used to see the Flash match up with Captain Cold an awful lot."

"Yes Mr. Helm, that may be true in your day, but eventually we will likely have a Gotham set with the much better and more popular Mr. Freeze," is the response I get from Springfield's Comic Book Guy.

"Eventually," I said with a nod, "eventually we'll all be dead and some other pimply faced teenager will be playing this game with old Backugan figures they found in grandpa's attic. I'm just giving my 2 cents pal but feel free spending the other $8.98 for a little plastic piece named Zoom."