View Single Post

Old January 25th, 2009, 05:25 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tournament Armies Played

Well, I have been to two tournaments, along with my dad. Recently my friend and little brother went, too. so I will tally all of our armies.

Me:

NSHD:
Stingers x6
Airborne Elite 110
Eldgrim
Went 3-2. Did fairly well. Never got demolished, all my games were close.

Yesterday's Tournament:
Braxas(This little beasty failed me too many times)
Minions x2
Rats x2
Raelin
1 win, 4 loss. I did terrible with this army. It was a combo of bad luck(missed three rolls with Braxas then the untouched Kozuke finished her) and getting cocky when I was winning(putting two order markers on a two life Braxas).

Dad:

NSHD:
Q9
Zombies x4
Raelin
1 win, 4 loss. Yeah, uh....guess he had bad luck It was also because the zombies aren't that great, with two attack and all.

Last tournament:
Stingers x6
Hive
Raelin
3 wins, 2 loss. I think the stingers get all the good matches!

Friend:

Recent Tournament:
(This one is for you, Matthias Maccabeus!)
Knights x5
Gilbert
Thorgrim
Tarns
Isamu
2 win, 3 loss. He had some hard match ups. One was against someone with x3 rats and a Q9. Knights don't like rat walls. Next one,, okay, I'm good, he lost 14 knights to counter strike! Someone had Kaemon Awa, Tagawas, Hamato Taro, and Raelin all backed into a corner with the Tagawas and Kaemon in the front. His opponent only attacvked and killed three knights!

Little Bro:

Recent Tournament:
10th x5
Sujoah
Fyorlags x1
2 wins, 3 loss. I don't know too much about his battles, he was in a youth division.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome