View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2023, 09:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hawkman (Katar Hol) (Justice League) - Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: HAWKMAN (JL)
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Team Test
Map: WAKANDAN ROYAL FOREST
Units: Hawkman (270), Flash (Barry Allen) (JL) (270), Superman (JL) (460) (1000) vs Darkseid (520), Desaad (240), Parademons (x3) (240) (1000)
Unit Summary: Hawkman rolled a lot of skulls early and Darkseid defended poorly, which cost him. Hot dice for Superman to the Rescue made this trio very tough.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [12] wounds on [Darkseid [8], Desaad [4]]
  • HAWK-EYED HUNTER: Negated defensive bonuses [1] times, led to [2] additional attacks.
  • NTH METAL WEAPONRY: Boosted [4] attacks
  • BATTLE CHARGE: Used to move allies [1] times and attack with allies [1] times.
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Superman with 3/7 Life, Hawkman with 3/5 Life, and Flash with 1/4 Life win..
Unit Summary: Latveria won the game by a decent margin the first time I played, then I realized I’d forgotten to include Atom, so I replayed it. In that first match, Hawkman was targeted and taken out early without doing any damage. The end results were a little bit closer, but fairly similar overall.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [1] wounds on [Doombot [1]]
  • HAWK-EYED HUNTER: Negated defensive bonuses [1] times, led to [1] additional attacks.
  • NTH METAL WEAPONRY: Boosted [X] attacks
  • BATTLE CHARGE: Used to move allies [X] times and attack with allies [X] times.
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Doctor Doom with 4/6 Life wins.
Units: Hawkman (270), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (JL) (300), Black Canary (JL) (220), Wonder Woman (310) (1100) vs Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), She-Hulk (Adventurer) (325), Thing (325) (1100)
Unit Summary: Hawkman was an easy target again and fell early again. I probably should’ve kept him for second wave, but he did take Mister Fantastic down to 1 life before falling.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [4] wounds on [Mister Fantastic [4]]
  • HAWK-EYED HUNTER: Negated defensive bonuses [0] times, led to [1] additional attacks.
  • NTH METAL WEAPONRY: Boosted [1] attacks
  • BATTLE CHARGE: Used to move allies [2] times and attack with allies [0] times.
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): She-Hulk with full life and Thing with 1/6 Life win..

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.