View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2022, 08:51 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Zartan (public testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Zartan

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom Map – Cell Games Arena
Units: 500 pts - Zartan, Ripper, Torch, Buzzer, Motorcycles x4 VS 500 pts - Batman 200, Robin 100, Batgirl(Barbara Gordon) 130, Robin 70
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 510 pts - Zartan, Ripper, Torch, Buzzer, Motorcycles x4, Skrull Infiltrator VS 510 pts – Zeon Pilots x3(yellow, blue and red), Zaku II x3(yellow, blue and red)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 170 points seems right. Being able to slot these guys in at an even 500 points is nice.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Zartan is a solid leader for the Dreadnoks. His defensive power helps keep them and their motorcycles alive. They are really strong against 500 pt teams with their ability to swarm. Even more so against lower cost VDO's like the Zaku II's. I'd like to see how they do at higher point cost games. Add another 500 pts and put them against the Fantastic Four and they probably aren't going to be nearly as strong. I think these guys are right on theme and I look forward to them moving forward.