View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2022, 10:54 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Wrote up a Titania, I was just going to do a simple if a Criminal doesn't deal any wounds she can take a turn, but I borrowed from Superboy's Something To Prove instead since it has a bit more going on.

The power names are all pretty general, not tied down or anything. When the new She-Hulk show comes out, I might change the design a bit, get some of the characterization from there as well.
Quote:

NAME = TITANIA
SECRET IDENTITY = MARY MACPHERRAN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = HEADSTRONG/COMPETITIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 300-340?

FIERCE RIVALRY
At the start of each round, after rolling for initiative, you must choose an opponent's Unique Hero with the Super Strength special power on the battlefield. For the rest of the round, add 1 to Titania's Attack number for each Order Marker placed on that Unique Hero's card up to a maximum of +3 for this special power.

NOW IT’S MY TURN
Once per round, when a Unique Criminal you control attacks an enemy figure within clear sight of Titania with a normal attack and two or fewer skulls are rolled, immediately move Titania adjacent to the defending figure, if possible. After moving adjacent, immediately roll 2 combat dice to add to the attack roll. If the defending figure does not receive any wounds, move one unrevealed Order Marker from an Army Card you control to this card, if possible.

TRIPPED UP
After attacking with Titania, if she did not inflict one or more wounds, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or lower Titania receives one wound and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

SUPER STRENGTH
I put 300-340 for points, She-Hulk is 310 and 370 for her two designs so Titania should be somewhere around thereish.
340 means her and Absorbing Man would be a 600 pair.
300 would mean she'd be a solid add to Wizard and Absorbing Man (the three of them would be 700) and whoever else. And she could also add on to the Wrecking Crew for 1,100