View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2022, 07:15 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Cammy - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cammy

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: .
Units: 900 pts Nick Fury 220, Scarlet Spiders, War Machine 260, Cammy, Mockingbird VS 900 pts – Luke Cage, Ronin, Moon Knight 150, Daredevil 200, Songbird
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Cell Games Arena
Units: M.Bison, Cammy, Cyclops 170, Banshee VS 800 pts – Masahiro Arashi, Electra, Gamora 310, Elite League Assassins
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 140 seems good. Axle Spin Knuckle is pretty strong though. If others have a lot of success with it, her cost may need to go up or the power tuned down.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Cammy a fun unit. Her synergies work with some weaker classes right now. Agents are very average, but she does help them. Her Shadaloo power changing heself and teammates to Enforcers isn't all that strong as M. Bison is not very good. Maybe paired with Judge Cal it might be better. Her stats and powers are all solid and well thought out. Her special attacks was challenging a couple of times to set up. Mostly I think it was the maps that I played with height being the problem in getting it going. Her move of 6 and Phantom Walk does help with that though. Her Axle Spin Knuckle is pretty strong. In game 1 I played against Cinderquail and he remarked on that power being a deterrent to attacking her. If she misses that roll though she's pretty soft. All and all another solid design by Skinderella.