View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2022, 01:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: First Annual C3G Con Map Contest! (All are welcome)

I might still tinker a little before the deadline, but wanted to get what I had officially posted just in case I get distracted by other things. Thanks for establishing the template and helping me out with the technical details, Eric!

ASTEROID M

Map Setting Marvel Comics Asteroid M

Map Bio A place where Mutants can live in peace.

Mutant terrorist Magneto constructed an orbital space station to be his sanctuary, dubbing it Asteroid M. Though there were several versions of this base constructed over the years, they were known for using advanced technology, including inhibitor to prevent Mutants from harming each other, and defensive measures to be used on unwanted visitors.

Sets used: The Cosmic Space Mat, Thaelenk Tundra (x1), Fortress of the Archkyrie (x1), Battle for the Underdark (x1)

Glyphs used: 3 Glyphs of Cyber-Bomb placed symbol side up on the ? spaces; 2 Glyphs of Cosmic Shielding placed power side up on the S spaces.

Special Rules: Figures may not fly over the Castle Walls. Outer Space
Terrain rules
are used.

Destructible Objects Used: Ice Rock (x3), Ice Hill, Ice Glacier, Ice Mountain, Rock Outcrop, Large Rock Outcrop, and Satellite Dish (on yellow start zone space).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; June 9th, 2022 at 09:21 AM.