View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2022, 01:23 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Here's my take on Blazing Skull, minor 40s hero who fought Nazis with the original Invaders and then much later joined U.S. Agent's morally challenged, government sponsored Invaders, and also the Defenders at some point. Since being reintroduced, it has also been made apparent that he is not considered entirely sane.

Quote:

NAME = BLAZING SKULL
SECRET IDENTITY = MARK TODD

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ?

ONCE AN INVADER
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control that has a Patriotic or Aggressive personality. If there are two or more revealed Order Markers on the chosen Hero’s Army Card, after taking a turn with Blazing Skull, you may attack with any Unique Hero you control that has a Dauntless personality within clear sight of Blazing Skull.

LAVA RESISTANT
Blazing Skull never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Blazing Skull, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SUPER STRENGTH
He'd hopefully work well with U.S. Agent (II) or my WW2 Steve design, but any Captain America he should go well with.

I'm thinking of also designing the Golden Age Angel and King Azzuri/1940s Black Panther, so any ideas for ways to tie in Invaders or Wakandans would be cool.

Some funny bits.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; April 27th, 2022 at 05:46 PM.