View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2022, 07:18 PM

Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

Had a tinker with Lúcio as Winston and Lúcio are who I'd like to move onto after D.Va, Lúcio being the one I'd move to first. He provides a decent variety of support in Overwatch so I'd like to emphasise that here, using his AoE speed and healing songs, as well as being able to push figures away with his Sonic Amplifier.

Quote:
Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Mini
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = LÚCIO
SECRET IDENTITY = LÚCIO CORREIA DOS SANTOS
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENTERTAINER / REBEL / FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = UPLIFTING / INSPIRING
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ???

CROSSFADE
Start the game with the Crossfade Marker on this Army Card. Before taking a turn with Lúcio, you may place or remove the Crossfade Marker on this card. Before moving normally with Lúcio or any figure you control within 2 clear sight spaces of Lúcio, if the Crossfade Marker is:
•on this card, add 2 to that figure's Move number this turn.
•not on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, remove 1 Wound Marker from that figure's Army Card.

SONIC AMPLIFIER
Instead of attacking with Lúcio or any figure you control, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against an opponent's figure adjacent to Lúcio. If you inflict at least 1 wound on a small, medium, or large figure with this special power, you must place that figure on any empty space within 2 spaces of its original placement, if possible. Moved figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks and non-flying figures can receive any falling damage that may apply.

WALL RIDE
While Lúcio is adjacent to any terrain, obstacle, or destructible object with at least a height 5 higher than Lúcio's base, Lúcio can move through all figures, does not take any leaving engagement attacks, and may ignore elevation changes of up to 4 levels.

Last edited by Skinderella; February 10th, 2022 at 04:54 PM.