View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2021, 02:28 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Death Mask (Public Testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Death Mask

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Deathmask(500), Clock King(90), Sandman(210), Kitana(185), Doc Ock I(215) (1200)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Cap(220), Moon Knight(150), Ronin(180), Daredevil II(200) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Deathmask(500), Rhino(220), Lady Deathstrike(240), Parasite(240) (1200)
vs.
Wasp(160), She-Hulk(370), Wolverine(270), Spider-Woman(250), Moon Knight(150) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
500 feels too low still. Rather than shooting his points higher and higher, I'd recommend removing the blanks from the healing option. Let blanks be nothing. That alone would have been enough to keep him reasonable, IMO. As-is, there's never a reason not to use the power anytime he has 2+ wounds as it's 100% gain unless he's unable to move and not adjacent to anyone. Another option would be not allowing him to move or attack in order to use it. Couldn't really go wrong with both tweaks, but I'd say removing the blanks is the more important one to feel like you have more of a chance going up against him.

Balancing aside, he's definitely fun and ruthless. Not sure if it matters, as he's his own leader, but should he maybe be an Event Hero just to avoid any boosting strategies or synergies using him to some degree?