View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2021, 09:11 AM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Looking for approval to run Yondu (MCU verision) as my next LD. I have the required 15 points available.

NAME = YONDU (MCU)
SECRET IDENTITY = YONDU UDONTA (Crossover Symbol?)

SPECIES = CENTUARIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PIRATE
PERSONALITY = GRUFF

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

ENHANCED YAKA ARROW
Once per round, after moving and instead of attacking, you may choose an opponent's figure within 4 spaces of Yondu. Roll the 20-sided die, if you roll 11 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound and you may continue to choose figures within 4 spaces of the chosen figure and roll for this special power until you fail to roll 11 or higher. You may not target the same figure more than once on the same turn.

PIRATE COMMMAND
Once per round, after taking a turn with Yondu, you may attack with up to 3 common Pirate Squad figures that you control within 6 clear sight spaces.

"I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL"
Instead of his normal move, Yondu may move up to 4 spaces with this special power. When moving with this special power, Yondu has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 4 levels in a single move and will not take leaving engagement attacks when he starts his move. He may not use his Enhanced Yaka Arrow special power this turn.

Last edited by Ericth74; July 7th, 2021 at 04:15 PM.