View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2021, 11:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Initial Playtest)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Grim Reaper

Army Test
Summary: He’s pretty fun. Obviously I didn’t use Recruitment, but there are plenty of solid Criminals already so I focused on that. Ock loves attack boosts, and Venom is a powerhouse himself. But Reaper was the star, he completely controlled the game by hitting Luke over and over. The defense subtraction plus a heal and OM removal is NASTY. When the Fighters essentially lost an entire round, it was already game over. Ock throws so many attacks just himself with that boost, he tore up the Fighters’ entire army.
Map: Custom
Units: Reaper (265), Doc Ock, Venom (Mac), Trapster (800)

Vs.

Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Moon Knight (800)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: Quite a blowout. Wonder Man was the MVP here, his Ionic Imbalance saved him from taking probably about 8 wounds total. The FF didn’t have a ton of big Leader rolls either. Scarecrow did nothing, and Ock only attacked once, I believe. Otherwise the WIlliams brothers cleaned house themselves.
Units: Grim Reaper (265), Doc Ock, Wonder Man, Scarecrow II (1000)

Vs.

Fan Four

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: This one went the other way. Wonder Man didn’t roll quite so hot, and I don’t think Atlas is a terrific choice for a team mate here. Sue didn’t drop when she should have, otherwise I think this would have been much closer.
Units: Grim Reaper (265), Wonder Man, Atlas, Mysterio (1000)

Vs

Fan Four

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I think he’s just about right at 260. In a good game where he’s dealing enough damage to heal, he’s nasty. But you can still beat him down with some luck, and his 4 attack only goes so far.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Wonder Man and Doc Ock seem like the best teammates as of now, but more experimenting should be fun. I could see something like Purple Man with Reapers OM removal being quite devastating. Lots of potential, but nothing too game changing.