View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2021, 05:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chief Judge Cal (PT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Chief Judge Cal)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Green House
Units: Judge Cal, Judge Fish, Judge Dredd, Judge Anderson, Silver Samurai VS Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chenobyl
Units: Judge Cal, Judge Fish, Harley Quinn (130), Taskmaster, Reptile, Titanium Man, Venom Pigeon VS Pinhead, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Chucky, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: For his points I felt Judge Cal was ok, he defintely has some potential with bonding.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Having the ability to get 3 attacks was pretty big, but I learned quickly that you need to move out your other units before bonding. Having the risk to wound your own units can be rough, but used correctly he allowed some big attacks. Overall I enjoyed Judge Cal and Fish. They were more difficult to play then I originally thought. In the right hands they could make a pretty rought to beat team, especailly if your going up against Criminals

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Deputy Chief Judge Fish)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: .
Units: Army1 VS Army2
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: .
Units: Army1 VS Army2
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Have a 20 sider reroll makes Judge Fish a great support unit for Insane Heros. A must bring for Isane Heros with 20 sider abilities.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: At 25 points Judge Fish is a must have for Insane Heros with 20 sider abilities. His final abilities makes placing him a little difficult. I would defintily recommend Judge Fish.

Sorry it took me so long but tests are in. Left most of Judge Fish's form blank seeing as how he was in the same matches as Judge Cal and other then support didn't contribute much. Let me know if you have any questions.

Playtest results.

Anyone want to see more testing, or do we think things are good to go?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store