View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2020, 03:57 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Here's a writeup for the Stranger Things creature, didn't see it in the approved properties, so I figure I'd put it here rather than the PDW. although there are a good amount of comics so I don't think it'd be a big deal. I'm fine with dropping the "The" or changing the Class/Personality (also keep in mind possible future Mind Flayer bonding). Lemme know what y'all think!

Quote:
NAME = DEMOGORGON
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = DEMOGORGON
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = PREDATORY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 140?

THE UPSIDE DOWN
This Demogorgon starts the game on this card instead of on the battlefield. Before taking a turn with this Demogorgon, if this Demogorgon started its turn on this card, you may place it on any empty space on the battlefield. You cannot place it adjacent to any figures or glyphs. At the end of the round, if this Demogorgon is unengaged you may place it on this card.

BLOOD TRACKING
This Demogorgon may add 2 to its Move number for this turn. If it does, it must end its movement within 4 spaces of a figure with one or more Wound Markers on its card.

I was mainly inspired after getting the D&D set, which has both a painted and unpainted figure, both at just about perfect scale!

Last edited by Splash; January 16th, 2021 at 04:04 PM. Reason: added glyph bit