View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2020, 11:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of John Dusk - Waiting for Initial

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: John Dusk

Army Test
Summary: The Lawmen were surprisingly effective here. Dusk gives them a heavy hitter who can actually utilize Jonah’s huge attack boost, unlike Dragon. Of course, once Dragon entered the battle he couldn’t roll more than 2 skulls on each 8 die Savage Punch.
Map: Custom
Units: Dusk (260) Savage Dragon, Jonah Hex, Red Wolf (800)

Vs.

Wrecking Crew

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: Dusk missed Jonah’s attack boost, but Gordon’s huge movement always feel underrated. Unfortunately Dragon was effectively neutered by Blink and pummelled before he could heal, and Bishop was thrown next to Beast making OMs on his card a risky proposition. The Lawmen were fighting a losing battle, but still were putting up a decent fight.d
Units: Dusk (260), Savage Dragon, Gordon, Bishop, Beat Cops x3 (995)

Vs

Prof X, Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Angel, Blink (995)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: I thought for sure Skull’s crew would win because of Wolverine’s demise, but Skull fell a bit too early and their team kind of fell apart after that. It ended up being a close game however.
Units: Dusk (260), Red Skull 2, Crossbones, Mr Zsasz, Shield Sniper (800)

Vs

Luke Cake, Wolverine, Spider-Man (Miles), Swordsman (800)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like him a lot. Rubicon is kind of the main power here, trying to utilize it properly, but it’s a fun decision. He’s not as durable as I thought he’d be, but that’s okay. I’d rather him come down a tad in cost rather than power him up.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
I like what he can do. The new SA is fun. Not as useful as a plain triple attack but it’s a tad more unique. He’s a good addition to the Lawmen in my opinion.