View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Aya) - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Aya

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Aya (280), Hal, Kilowog, Razer (1200) VS Thor, Sif, Heimdall, Hawkeye I (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Aya (280), Hal, Kilowog, Razer (1200) VS Surtur, Lizard (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Interceptor Strike was a fun power, I just wish there was a shorter way to word it as the power is a pain in the butt to read, I was often going back to the SP just to make sure I was fulfilling the various requirements of the powers. I’m going to suggest a way to reduce the complexity a bit.

Overall fun design. The d20 boost is a nice boost for the lanterns. The initiative boost never came up for me. It can be a struggle to get Aya off her card before she’s the last figure remaining, as she’s not one you want to take a turn with most of the time. So there’s a fun risk element there.