View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2020, 11:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Howard the Duck - Waiting for Testing

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Howard the Duck

Army Test
Summary: It started with crazy poor rolls for the Fan Four, with Ice being the MVP. But by the end Ben really cleaned house, and he won by the skin of his teeth. Howard was great, just hanging out, but he has some decent offense with WW and Starlord’s boosts.
Map: Custom
Units: Howard, WWIII, Star Lord, Ice, Robot (1000)

Vs.

Fantastic Four

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: Howard dealt a few good wounds here, but he died much quicker. If Miles didn’t whiff his huge attack it probably would have been much closer! Howard is a super solid 60 point addition to most armies. Quack Fu gets obviously better with stat boosters, but “reluctant hero” style powers are useful nearly anywhere.
Map: Custom
Units: Howard, Captain America, Spider-Man (Miles), Clayface (Payne) (600)

Vs.

Luke Cage, Jewel, Iron Fist (600)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
He’s fun. An easy add to a lot of different armies. I love “reluctant hero” powers, they make OM placement safer and his other powers pair really well together. When not activated he’s resilient, and he moves with your other guys so he’s always in the action. I could see him potentially going up a tad, but his armies didn’t perform well enough to justify it for me. I think he’s just about right.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Super fun. Could see myself throwing him in lots of armies, especially as a 60 point filler with Cap or Starlord.