View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2020, 08:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: SuperHeroScape™: Wave 1 Done! Super Skrull, Thing 8/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I really like your Super Skrull. Very Matt Helm.
Love the idea of the hit zone, though I would go so far as having none instead of just his head though I dig anything that is a nod to the Zombies.
In Elastic Wrap, could 'Adjacent enemy' be swapped for 'Engaged'?
Good stuff.
MH was certainly one of the influences there. I borrowed the head hit zone so it's a weaker version of Invisible Woman's whole grey zone. I'll definitely take that word shortening into consideration, thanks!

===============

And now the Wave 2 reboot! Starting with a couple classic foes.

Daredevil kept his Radar Sense and most of his stats. His ranged attack got rolled into the basic stats, which gave him room for another power, plus a new once since they're relatively niche. Blind Justice gives him extra utility against a handful of enemies within the first 50 and a few more beyond. Hear them Coming makes it hard for enemies to hide from him (including the aforementioned grey hit zones!). Although he went up 40 points and now matches Spidey, he's out of his shadow a little bit on thematic differences and having a full normal ranged attack in place of being quite so dodgy.

Almost the same before. Dropped a defense and 20 points. I went back and forth on removing Criminals and adding Mercenaries to Contract Hit, but in the end it didn't make sense in light of Daredevil and general Criminal/Crime Lord synergies. So I simply added Mercenaries instead, and layered Criminal synergy will just be what it will be. Similar to Daredevil, there are a few units affected in the first 50, but Kingpin's options expand to well over two dozen beyond that.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; November 27th, 2020 at 10:54 AM.