View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2020, 07:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Ollie's Stupendous Chili (PPT)

- Give a brief preview. Kingpin assembles a team of assassins to bring down a new rival in town, Baron Zemo! Since Abomination has the most defense, he’ll get the (3), Zemo the (2), & Swordsman the (1). Lady Shiva makes Batman an Assassin.
Map: X Marks the Spot, Soup Kitchen Wars addition *Chili Glyph placed in each building*
Spoiler Alert!

Units: KGBeast@200, Kingpin II, Bullseye, Lady Shiva, Batman (JPV) (1000) vs. Baron Zemo, Crossbones, Swordsman, Abomination, Green Arrow (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap:With the chili glyph in each building, Ollie was able to go grab one out of the building where fewer people were at. Although that was in part only because KGB disengaged from him to att. Abomination. Either way, he managed to grab the glyph late in the game and proceeded to try and use it to take down KGB. He ended up taking him down with normal attacks first though.

Thoughts: After just barely missing the roll (8 when a 6 was needed) on the first attempt, I thought maybe it should go up, but then when I saw I got another chance on the very next player turn, and would get that chance on every player turn, I saw why it should be hard to hit. I would consider changing it up to only after a turn when the figure with or on the glyph takes a turn, and raise the number as a result. Eating one spoonful/bowl of chili mid combat and it either harming you or not makes more thematic sense to me than people eating spoonful/bowl after bowl on every player turn.

Giving up Ollie’s Skill Shot and Explosive Arrow to engage people is not something I would do early in a game, even though early in the game is when you might be able to feed multiple people at once. That would be better if he started with the glyph though rather than having to go pick it up somewhere first. Batman likes to punch people though, so maybe he’s the better delivery system. No competitive concerns at the moment. It made for a fun interaction as Ollie went and grabbed the chili then tried to force feed it to KGB.